Ad Operations CoordinatorLocation: Washington, DC
Position Type: Full Time
Want to help plan and execute marketing campaigns for some of the most innovative Fortune 100 companies? Industry Dive is looking for a smart, passionate, and detail-oriented candidate to assist our advertising operations team.
The Ad Operations Coordinator will be given significant and varied responsibilities. Core to the role is managing clients’ advertising campaigns - providing excellent customer service, optimizing campaigns to maximize results, and creating detailed reports and analysis. The Ad Operations Coordinator will also work with internal teams to create and optimize Industry Dive marketing campaigns, landing pages, and ad creative.
Our team is growing quickly. This position comes with the opportunity to carve out a unique and contributing role within the company and is perfect for someone looking to grow in their career.
- Project manage campaigns from beginning to end
- Work with advertisers at leading brands to design and execute marketing campaigns
- Communicate regularly with clients throughout entire campaign process
- Troubleshoot and implement campaign materials across various marketing platforms
- Ensure full delivery of all client campaigns
- Optimize campaigns to enhance results and adhere to best practices
- Create and deliver detailed campaign reports
- Assist with inventory management
- As needed - help design marketing creative (internally and for clients)
- Master website ad server and related technical platforms
- Assist with creating custom content marketing tools for internal branding and sales team
- Monitor online advertising industry and recommend new solutions to marketing suite
Desired Skills and Experience
The ideal candidate:
- Passionate about digital marketing and advertising
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to interact with senior executives and provide superior customer service
- Strong attention to detail and organized
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related major
- Familiarity with creating custom written content for executive-level audience
- Experience with ad serving technology and SalesForce is a plus
- Familiarity and comfort with HTML, web authoring tools, and other web technologies
Ideally, we are looking for someone with 1-3 years of experience but are open to all interested candidates. If you are smart and ambitious, we'd love to talk to you.
To apply, please send a cover letter and resume to [email protected].
To apply, email Kathleen Brady at [email protected].