Freelance Business WritersLocation: Remote
Position Type: Contracter
Who We Are
Industry Dive is a digital B2B media company that delivers news and original analysis to more than one million business leaders in multiple industries. We are a company founded on the belief that executives should have access to the content they need in a way that is intuitive and insightful, no matter the device. Industry Dive pushes the boundaries of modern journalism and marketing.
Industry Dive has been named “One of Greater Washington’s Best Places to Work of 2015,” an “Innovative Media Start Up” and one of the “Top 10 Hottest Publishing Start Ups.”
Who Are We Looking For?
Freelance Business Writers
The right candidates will provide freelance writing for promoted stories, case studies, white papers, surveys and more. Looking for writers with a clear background in Journalism and expertise in Retail, Education (K-12 and Higher Ed), HR, Healthcare, Waste, BioPharma, Marketing, Utility, Construction, HR, CIO or Food. Attention to detail and colorful narrative are a must. Previous business writing experience strongly preferred. Writers will not receive bylines for any of these projects.
What Can You Bring to the Table?
- Proven writing skills, as well as an aptitude for business news
- Instincts for writing headlines that connect with reader interests
- Ability to interpret and analyze business concepts
- Interest in writing for a mobile experience
- Ability to drive reader value via social media
- Deadline-oriented time-management skills
- 3-5+ years of experience writing journalism, marketing or PR copy.
- Experience writing white papers, case studies, or surveys is a plus.