Ad Operations CoordinatorLocation: Washington, DC
Position Type: Full Time
Want to help plan and execute marketing campaigns for some of the most innovative Fortune 100 companies? Industry Dive is looking for a smart, passionate, and detail-oriented candidate to assist our advertising operations team.
The Ad Operations Coordinator will be given significant and varied responsibilities. Core to the role is managing clients’ advertising campaigns - providing excellent customer service, optimizing campaigns to maximize results, and creating detailed reports and analysis. The Ad Operations Coordinator will also work with internal teams to create and optimize Industry Dive marketing campaigns, landing pages, and ad creative.
Our team is growing quickly. This position comes with the opportunity to carve out a unique and contributing role within the company and is perfect for someone looking to grow in their career.
- Project manage campaigns from beginning to end
- Work with advertisers at leading brands to design and execute marketing campaigns
- Communicate regularly with clients throughout entire campaign process
- Troubleshoot and implement campaign materials across various marketing platforms
- Ensure full delivery of all client campaigns
- Optimize campaigns to enhance results and adhere to best practices
- Create and deliver detailed campaign reports
- Assist with inventory management
- As needed - help design marketing creative (internally and for clients)
- Master website ad server and related technical platforms
- Assist with creating custom content marketing tools for internal branding and sales team
- Monitor online advertising industry and recommend new solutions to marketing suite
Desired Skills and Experience
The ideal candidate:
- Passionate about digital marketing and advertising
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to interact with senior executives and provide superior customer service
- Strong attention to detail and organized
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related major
- Familiarity with creating custom written content for executive-level audience
- Experience with ad serving technology and SalesForce is a plus
- Familiarity and comfort with HTML, web authoring tools, and other web technologies
Ideally, we are looking for someone with 1-3 years of experience but are open to all interested candidates. If you are smart and ambitious, we'd love to talk to you.
To apply, please send a cover letter and resume to [email protected].
To apply, email Kathleen Brady at [email protected].
Audience Development/Digital Marketing InternLocation: Washington, DC
Position Type: Internship
Want to experience working at a startup and collaborating directly with the head of the audience development/ marketing department? Want to see your day to day work have a big impact on a business' success?
The Audience Development/Digital Marketing Intern will be given significant responsibilities directly impacting business growth by helping to customize and implement audience acquisition campaigns. You'll learn best practices in data and work entirely in digital – a must for anyone looking to make it in online marketing. This is a great opportunity to get hands-on experience managing and optimizing digital marketing campaigns while taking in the startup work-style: work hard, but have fun doing it.
We are looking for a smart, creative, and innovative undergraduate student to complete a paid spring or summer internship with the audience development/marketing department. We are flexible with starting date for the right candidate!
Located in the heart of Penn Quarter in Washington, DC, Industry Dive is a fun and young company that works to deliver news to business leaders in a variety of industries. We believe busy professionals should be able to know what’s going on in their industry no matter where they are or what device they are on. With apps, daily newsletters, responsive sites and resources, we push the boundaries of modern journalism and advertising.
- Help implement digital marketing strategies to improve and augment engagement with target audiences
- Assist with executing email, social, SEO, PPC, affiliate, and other marketing campaigns
- Promote engagement with target audiences by identifying communities, organizations, and influencers in target industries
- Analyze digital channels for reader acquisition
- Coordinate and execute daily online community engagement activities on behalf of marketing/audience development
- Develop creative/copy for social media and online channels
- Manage media partnerships and coordinate industry relationships
- Monitor trending content and make recommendations for promotion
- Compile, analyze and report relevant audience and engagement metrics across platforms
- Online and marketing savvy
- Experience with social media platforms
- Experience with (and enthusiasm for) marketing analytics (especially with Google Analytics)
- Ability to communicate clearly and persuasively in writing
- Eagerness & ability to provide creative solutions to problems
- Detailed, organized, curious, and self-directed
- Preferred, but not required: HTML skills
To apply, email Robin Selvy at [email protected]. Please send a resume and brief cover letter explaining why you think you would be a good fit.
HR / Recruiting ManagerLocation: Washington, DC
Position Type: Full Time
Industry Dive, a mobile focused B2B media start-up, is looking to hire an HR/Recruiting Manager to build out the human resource function at our fast growing company. This is a perfect role for an ambitious who wants to grow in their career and can thrive in an entrepreneurial setting.
Responsiblities for the position include:
- Work with hiring manager to write job ads, etc.
- Promote open positions and establish pipeline
- Conduct initial phone screens
- Manage process - follow-ups with candidates, schedule interviews, collect feedback, etc.
- Collect data on process - where we get recruits, etc.
- Must be able to work across a large number of functions - Editorial, IT, Operations, Sales
- Develop on-boarding materials and plan
- Establish job titles / growth paths for different positions - required skills at each level, etc.
- Build performance management - review process - position banding, competencies, etc.
- Establish and manage intern program
- Salary review / benchmarks for different positions
- Help manage efforts around company goals, company incentives, etc.
- Organize company events - learning sessions, parties, others
- Employee relations
What we are looking for:
- Someone who understands the strategic importance of HR and talent acquisition in a growing company
- Proven experience in either talent management or recruiting
- Curiosity, creativity, energy, and flexibility
- Excellent communication skills
- Bonus points for an understanding of B2B media and start-ups
To apply, please email your resume and cover letter to [email protected].
About Industry Dive:
Industry Dive is a Washington, DC based digital media company that creates mobile apps, websites, and newsletters that empower people to use their phones as a more effective work tool. We publish titles in a number of niche vertical markets including higher education, energy, food & beverage, healthcare, waste, retail, and more. Industry Dive has been named an “Innovative Media Startup” by the American Business Media association and listed by Mattermark, Inc. as one of the Top 10 Hottest publishing startups.
To apply, email [email protected].