Marketing InternLocation: Washington, DC
Position Type: Internship
Located in the heart of Penn Quarter in Washington, DC, Industry Dive is hiring a Marketing Intern to work with the head of our Brand Studio, helping manage the creation and execution of cutting edge native advertising and content marketing campaigns. The intern will also play a role in expanding market awareness of our Brand Content Studio.
The ideal candidate has superb writing skills and likes to work with a variety of different types of people. In this role, you’ll have interactions not only with the head of the Brand Studio, but also with editorial, sales and the design team. A great opportunity for future marketers and communicators interested in getting a crash course in digital brand publishing.
Industry Dive is a fun and growing company that works to deliver news to over 1 million business leaders in a variety of industries. We believe busy professionals should be able to know what’s going on in their industry no matter where they are or what device they are on. With apps, daily newsletters, responsive sites and resources, we push the boundaries of modern journalism and marketing.
- Assist in the creation and management of branded content such as promoted stories, surveys, playbooks and other content on behalf of Industry Dive clients
- Assist in the collection and development of client testimonials, case studies, blogs and other marketing materials to amplify the reach of the Brand Studio and other Industry Dive products
- Edit and develop promotional copy to include emails and social media
- Compile, analyze and report leads and engagement metrics
- Establish and maintain relationships with freelance writers
What we are looking for:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work across multiple projects and with multiple team members at once
- Curiosity, creativity, energy, patience, flexibility and a “can do” attitude
- Marketing, Journalism or English Major (though not restricted to this)
- Previous marketing or editorial internship a plus
- Experience with business writing a plus
To apply, email Marlysa Connolly at [email protected]. Please send a resume, two writing samples and a brief cover letter explaining why you think you would be a good fit.