Your next opportunity awaits
- Engage in original writing and reporting – Adhere to style and formatting standards on deadline.
- Evaluate off-site news stories for quality – Recommend with good reason what industry leaders should be reading.
- Write features and plan coverage – Participate in regular meetings to discuss stories from brainstorming to publication. Write features that help our readers understand the most important developments in their business fields.
- Search for top news online – Summarize and provide reasoned, timely commentary on the biggest stories and numbers of the day.
What you can bring to the table:
- Basic writing and reporting skills
- Interest in how news affects business decisions
- Critical thinking skills for evaluating sources
- Familiarity with common social media platforms
- Know how online content is read and transmitted
- HTML or technical skills preferred but not required
About Industry Dive
Industry Dive is a digital B2B media company that delivers news and original analysis to more than one million business leaders in multiple industries. We are a company founded on the belief that executives should have access to the content they need in a way that is intuitive and insightful, no matter the device. Industry Dive pushes the boundaries of modern journalism and marketing.
Our office is a place where you work hard on clear monthly goals, have your voice heard, and shape the future of a growing media business. Located in the heart of Washington DC, our workspace boasts a lot of perks – whiteboard walls, treadmill desks, and a dedicated quiet room. We even have weekly dog visits.
Industry Dive has been named an “Innovative Media Start Up” and one of the “Top 10 Hottest Publishing Start Ups.”
Industry Dive was selected as a "Best Place to Work" in 2015 and 2016 by the Washington Business Journal.