Your next opportunity awaits
Industry Dive is looking for an ambitious self-starter to manage our network infastructure and support internal IT services for 80+ employees. This position works closely with our engineering team and reports directly to the CTO.
- Administer and provision computer systems, phones and other IT equipment.
- Take proactive steps to protect and improve our IT infrastructure
- Maintain and improve technical documentation.
- Triage incoming support requests. Diagnose hardware/software problems.
- Work directly with CTO and engineering team to deploy new services and IT initiatives.
- Examples: streamline computer deployment process; select and implement a video conferencing system; deploy new asset tracking database
What you can bring to the table:
- Strong working knowledge of desktop Windows & Mac OS. Experience troubleshooting common problems.
- Technical knowledge of network hardware, protocols and standards.
- Self-motivated and eager to learn.
About Industry Dive
Industry Dive is a digital B2B media company that delivers news and original analysis to more than one million business leaders in multiple industries. We are a company founded on the belief that executives should have access to the content they need in a way that is intuitive and insightful, no matter the device. Industry Dive pushes the boundaries of modern journalism and marketing.
Our office is a place where you work hard on clear monthly goals, have your voice heard, and shape the future of a growing media business. Located in the heart of Washington DC, our workspace boasts a lot of perks – whiteboard walls, treadmill desks, and a dedicated quiet room.
Industry Dive has been named an “Innovative Media Start Up” and one of the “Top 10 Hottest Publishing Start Ups.”
Industry Dive was selected as a "Best Place to Work" in 2015, 2016 and 2017 by the Washington Business Journal.