Your next opportunity awaits
This is an entry-level sales and marketing position where you're provided freedom and ownership of a specific section of our business. Because digital and mobile media is is growing exponentially, this is a great industry to start your career. We work hard and have a fun start up atmosphere while you learn - about business, media, the sales process, marketing, and more. To check us out, you can visit our corporate site at industrydive.com.
Day-to-day would include:
- Actively prospecting, developing and closing clients deals
- Designing and pitching marketing campaigns to serve client needs
- Driving business from a new and existing account base
- Working with the team to develop new marketing products based on client feedback
- Representing our publications at trade shows, parties, and other events.
- Working with different internal group members
What you can bring to the table:
- Clear, concise writing abilities
- Multi-tasking ability that thrives in a dynamic environment
- Can think creatively to solve client problems
- An interest in the marketing/sales process
- Self motivated, entrepreneurial, results-oriented
- Team oriented approach
About Industry Dive
Industry Dive is a digital B2B media company that delivers news and original analysis to more than one million business leaders in multiple industries. We are a company founded on the belief that executives should have access to the content they need in a way that is intuitive and insightful, no matter the device. Industry Dive pushes the boundaries of modern journalism and marketing.
Our office is a place where you work hard on clear monthly goals, have your voice heard, and shape the future of a growing media business. Located in the heart of Washington DC, our workspace boasts a lot of perks – whiteboard walls, treadmill desks, and a dedicated quiet room. We even have weekly dog visits.
Industry Dive has been named an “Innovative Media Start Up” and one of the “Top 10 Hottest Publishing Start Ups.”
Industry Dive was selected as a "Best Place to Work" in 2015 and 2016 by the Washington Business Journal.