Your next opportunity awaits
Industry Dive is looking for a back end developer intern to join us for the summer. We're a tea connoisseur, Pokemon Go enthusiast, proud new dad, hard cider aficionado, and well read book club guru and we're always looking for smart, hardworking team members that have something to add. We use a variety of open-source technology, and our core infrastructure is written in Django.
As an intern at Industry Dive, you can expect the following:
- Projects that will impress employers – Our interns have a history of getting hired when they graduate
- Make a real impact – No coffee fetching at this job. We give you projects move the business forward, and the freedom to own your project rather than being micro-managed.
- Exposure to a variety of aspects of business – You sit in the same room with the founders of the company, and participate in strategy discussions
- Work at a startup – We work hard and care about what we do, but we also don’t take ourselves too seriously.
What you can bring to the table:
- Eagerness to learn with a self-starter attitude
- Experience with Git/Github or other version control technologies
- Ability to solve problems on your own
- Experience (in school, at a job, or on your own) in web development
Let us know if you’ve played with any of the following:
- Python: Django or Flask
About Industry Dive
Industry Dive is a digital B2B media company that delivers news and original analysis to more than one million business leaders in multiple industries. We are a company founded on the belief that executives should have access to the content they need in a way that is intuitive and insightful, no matter the device. Industry Dive pushes the boundaries of modern journalism and marketing.
Our office is a place where you work hard on clear monthly goals, have your voice heard, and shape the future of a growing media business. Located in the heart of Washington DC, our workspace boasts a lot of perks – whiteboard walls, treadmill desks, and a dedicated quiet room.
Industry Dive has been named an “Innovative Media Start Up” and one of the “Top 10 Hottest Publishing Start Ups.”
Industry Dive was selected as a "Best Place to Work" in 2015, 2016 and 2017 by the Washington Business Journal.