Your next opportunity awaits
We are seeking a Branded Content Operations Coordinator who will work with the Head of Brand Studio, as well as a team of project managers to optimize the operational aspects of the department. This role will require working with teams across all internal departments, building relationships, conducting research, organizing schedules, and implementing process. In addition, this role will act as a support to the team in project execution where needed.
A successful candidate will have superior organizational skills, a general understanding of branded content, and an ability to multi-task, staying focused on completion while managing the expectations of various stakeholders.
- Oversee master project calendar; tracking revenue forecast to ensure projects are completed on time and on budget
- Identify opportunities for innovation and continuous improvement of the Brand Studio processes (content development, project tracking, PM/writer schedules, etc.)
- Develop and advocate best practices in B2B content marketing
- Track and manage external vendor invoices, campaign cost,
- Assist with recruiting and effectively managing a pool of industry-expert freelance writers and speakers
- Review and reflect on completed projects, analyze strengths/weaknesses
- Collaborate with internal teams to improve processes and communication
What you can bring to the table:
- 2+ years of working in operations, successfully developing process and execution
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite and CRM
- Proven success in managing multiple programs concurrently
- Experience with various marketing platforms + tools
- Strong team player with a positive attitude
About Industry Dive
Industry Dive is a digital B2B media company that delivers news and original analysis to more than one million business leaders in multiple industries. We are a company founded on the belief that executives should have access to the content they need in a way that is intuitive and insightful, no matter the device. Industry Dive pushes the boundaries of modern journalism and marketing.
Our office is a place where you work hard on clear monthly goals, have your voice heard, and shape the future of a growing media business. Located in the heart of Washington DC, our workspace boasts a lot of perks – whiteboard walls, treadmill desks, and a dedicated quiet room.
Industry Dive has been named an “Innovative Media Start Up” and one of the “Top 10 Hottest Publishing Start Ups.”
Industry Dive was selected as a "Best Place to Work" in 2015, 2016 and 2017 by the Washington Business Journal.