Your next opportunity awaits.
Industry Dive is seeking a talented Business Analyst (BA) to join our Sales Operations team to help with a wide range of Salesforce and systems projects. The BA is the key coordinator between our Salesforce end users and external consultants to design, develop, enhance, debug, and implement Salesforce solutions.
We are looking for someone who is excited to learn new technologies (including Salesforce if you haven't worked with it before), a systems thinker, quick learner, and excited by the idea of process improvement and optimization.
This role reports to the Director of Revenue Operations and works closely with the Sales, Ad Operations, and Accounting teams. The Sales Operations department's focus is to drive efficiency and success of the Industry Dive sales team through process optimization and effective use of sales tools & technologies. This cross-functional team is responsible for internal processes & systems to drive sales productivity at scale including: data integrity & CRM maintenance, administration of all sales technologies, sales training & collateral, liaising with the Ad Operations and Finance departments and other special projects as they occur.
Day-to-day would include:
- Work closely with Sales Operations team to scope, design, and implement solutions in Salesforce
- Day-to-day project management of Sales Operations projects
- Own end-user training and documentation for Salesforce and other sales tools
- Participate in requirements gathering, design and implementation of systems and processes across multiple tools and departments
- Optimize Salesforce and other tools to support critical initiatives such as (but not limited to) territory management, lead qualification, assignment rules, campaign management, pricing and contracting, quote to cash, and sales compensation
What you can bring to the table:
- 1-4 years of experience in a project management operations role, bonus if it is within a sales environment (internship experience counts!)
- Experience with Microsoft Excel, databases, or other CRM systems. (You do not have to experience with all three, but if you only have experience with Excel, you should be comfortable with manipulating large data sets with pivot tables & vlookups)
- Self-motivated, results-oriented, organized
- Solution-focused problem solving
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong communication skills
About Industry Dive
Industry Dive is a digital B2B media company that delivers news and original analysis to more than one million business leaders in multiple industries. We are a company founded on the belief that executives should have access to the content they need in a way that is intuitive and insightful, no matter the device. Industry Dive pushes the boundaries of modern journalism and marketing.
Our office is a place where you work hard on clear monthly goals, have your voice heard, and shape the future of a growing media business. Located in the heart of Washington DC, our workspace boasts a lot of perks – whiteboard walls, treadmill desks, and a dedicated quiet room.
Industry Dive has been named an “Innovative Media Start Up” and one of the “Top 10 Hottest Publishing Start Ups.”
How To Apply
Email Wendy McWhorter at [email protected] with your resume and cover letter.
Learn more about the benefits of working for Industry Dive on our jobs page.