Your next opportunity awaits.
Our growing digital media company is looking to bring on an experienced and ambitious Project Manager in our Brand Studio to oversee client relations, content development, execution and delivery of final content across our multi-industry publishing organization. You will join a team of seasoned project managers, expert writers and designers, and play a key role in the success of our marketing campaigns. Oh, and a sought-after company culture to boot.
Communicator Leader Goal Achiever Task-oriented
Day-to-day would include:
- Define, develop and implement standard operational frameworks.
- Support development of new programs and campaigns - manages approvals, planning, execution and closeout to ensure all planned results are achieved according to timeline.
- Work closely with writers, third-party vendors and internal teams to establish and achieve goals while tracking all progress along the way.
- Possess a full understanding of all campaign reporting, and reviews internally and externally on a regular basis.
- Simultaneously manage multiple campaigns across multiple industries.
- Liaise between clients, sales and vendors - manage client expectations to be consistent with program goals/expectations and takes corrective action to address gaps/issues.
- Contain and resolve issues within the program that do not require sponsor attention.
- Maintain communication with all stakeholders.
- Coordinate with work streams, projects and initiatives which may impact successful completion of the operational process.
- Support program/project management governance processes in areas of project data collection, status updates, regular and ad-hoc working team and executive reporting.
- Work with all internal Project Managers to drive progress to ensure objectives are delivered on time and business results are realized.
- Provide customer support and manage day-to-day account management with all clients.
What you can bring to the table:
- Expert organizational skills.
- Strong ability to multi-task.
- Outstanding communication skills.
- Knowledge of project management processes, workflow and terminology.
- Ability to maintain composure in a fast-paced environment under tight deadlines.
- All of the above and still laugh with peers at the end of the day.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in related discipline.
- 2-5 years of related experience in Advertising/ Media, Sales and/or marketing required.
- Core understanding of the media business and technologies that support it.
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written) at multiple levels of the organization.
About Industry Dive
Industry Dive is a digital B2B media company that delivers news and original analysis to more than one million business leaders in multiple industries. We are a company founded on the belief that executives should have access to the content they need in a way that is intuitive and insightful, no matter the device. Industry Dive pushes the boundaries of modern journalism and marketing.
Our office is a place where you work hard on clear monthly goals, have your voice heard, and shape the future of a growing media business. Located in the heart of Washington DC, our workspace boasts a lot of perks – whiteboard walls, treadmill desks, and a dedicated quiet room.
Industry Dive has been named an “Innovative Media Start Up” and one of the “Top 10 Hottest Publishing Start Ups.”
How To Apply
Email Wendy McWhorter at [email protected] with a copy of your cover letter and resume.
Learn more about the benefits of working for Industry Dive on our jobs page.