Your next opportunity awaits
Want to help plan and execute marketing campaigns for some of the most innovative Fortune 100 companies? Industry Dive is looking for a smart, passionate, and detail-oriented candidate to support our advertising operations team.
Our team is growing quickly. This position comes with the opportunity to carve out a unique and contributing role within the company and is perfect for someone looking to grow in their career.
- Support the Advertising Operations team with ad preparation and publisher-side launch responsibilities.
- Execute all pre-launch trafficking responsibilities and perform diligent and detail-oriented QA on advertising placements.
- Analyze post-campaign performance and make suggestions for optimization.
- Monitor and communicate advertising progress to internal teams, including but not limited to reporting as well as answering inquiries.
- Collaborate with internal teams to improve processes, documentation, and communication.
What you can bring to the table:
- 0-1 year of experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Strong written and verbal skills, confident working with clients via email and phone; friendly, positive, service-oriented personality.
- Attention to detail; diligent, proactive, organized, accountable, analytical, and highly-motivated team player.
- Quick learner of new technologies, tools, and processes; ability to adapt to changing tides.
- Thrives in a dynamic, fast-paced, high-growth work environment, while managing numerous projects under tight deadlines.
- Experience with digital advertising or HTML a plus.
About Industry Dive
Industry Dive is a digital B2B media company that delivers news and original analysis to more than one million business leaders in multiple industries. We are a company founded on the belief that executives should have access to the content they need in a way that is intuitive and insightful, no matter the device. Industry Dive pushes the boundaries of modern journalism and marketing.
Our office is a place where you work hard on clear monthly goals, have your voice heard, and shape the future of a growing media business. Located in the heart of Washington DC, our workspace boasts a lot of perks – whiteboard walls, treadmill desks, and a dedicated quiet room.
Industry Dive has been named an “Innovative Media Start Up” and one of the “Top 10 Hottest Publishing Start Ups.”
Industry Dive was selected as a "Best Place to Work" in 2015, 2016 and 2017 by the Washington Business Journal.