Your next opportunity awaits.
- Report and write. Engage in original research and reporting on major business stories. Write stories that help our readers understand the most important developments in their business fields.
- Help our editorial team plan coverage and contribute to big projects. Participate in regular meetings to discuss stories from brainstorming to publication.
- Help manage and promote the social media presence for our publications. Be involved in strategy and execution for our social channels.
- Learn a beat. Read and search for top news in our industries, and learn what matters to our readership.
What you can bring to the table:
- Writing and reporting skills
- Interest in how news affects business
- Critical thinking skills for evaluating stories and sources
- Familiarity with common social media platforms
- Creative thinking skills to brainstorm new ideas
- Know how online content is read and transmitted
- HTML or technical skills nice to have but not required
About Industry Dive
Industry Dive is a digital B2B media company that delivers news and original analysis to more than one million business leaders in multiple industries. We are a company founded on the belief that executives should have access to the content they need in a way that is intuitive and insightful, no matter the device. Industry Dive pushes the boundaries of modern journalism and marketing.
Our office is a place where you work hard on clear monthly goals, have your voice heard, and shape the future of a growing media business. Located in the heart of Washington DC, our workspace boasts a lot of perks – whiteboard walls, treadmill desks, and a dedicated quiet room.
Industry Dive has been named an “Innovative Media Start Up” and one of the “Top 10 Hottest Publishing Start Ups.”
How To Apply
Email Leah Maniaci at [email protected] Send your cover letter, resume and three writing samples.
Learn more about the benefits of working for Industry Dive on our jobs page.