Your next opportunity awaits
- Engage in original writing and reporting – Adhere to style and formatting standards on deadline.
- Evaluate off-site news stories for quality – Recommend with good reason what industry leaders should be reading.
- Write features and plan coverage – Participate in regular meetings to discuss stories from brainstorming to publication. Write features that help our readers understand the most important developments in their business fields.
- Search for top news online – Summarize and provide reasoned, timely commentary on the biggest stories and numbers of the day.
What you can bring to the table:
- Basic writing and reporting skills
- Interest in how news affects business decisions
- Critical thinking skills for evaluating sources
- Familiarity with common social media platforms
- Know how online content is read and transmitted
- HTML or technical skills preferred but not required
About Industry Dive
Industry Dive is a digital B2B media company that delivers news and original analysis to more than one million business leaders in multiple industries. We are a company founded on the belief that executives should have access to the content they need in a way that is intuitive and insightful, no matter the device. Industry Dive pushes the boundaries of modern journalism and marketing.
Our office is a place where you work hard on clear monthly goals, have your voice heard, and shape the future of a growing media business. Located in the heart of Washington DC, our workspace boasts a lot of perks – whiteboard walls, treadmill desks, and a dedicated quiet room.
Industry Dive has been named an “Innovative Media Start Up” and one of the “Top 10 Hottest Publishing Start Ups.”
Industry Dive was selected as a "Best Place to Work" in 2015, 2016 and 2017 by the Washington Business Journal.