Your next opportunity awaits.
Industry Dive is looking for an ambitious self-starter to assist our IT Manager in supporting internal IT services for 100+ employees. Our internal IT department handles internal support requests, equipment/account provisioning, and is primarily responsible for rolling out new IT services, platforms, and initiatives. This position does not involve any coding or programming, but works closely with our engineering team and reports directly to the CTO.
- Handles all internal IT support requests with the direction of the IT Manager
- Assists with implementation and planning of IT initiatives, services, and procedures.
What you can bring to the table:
- 1-2 years background/experience in IT support and troubleshooting
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to juggle multiple requests at once and support multiple team members with confidence.
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral.
- Ability to quickly learn new things and adapt to a changing environment.
About Industry Dive
Industry Dive is a digital B2B media company that delivers news and original analysis to more than one million business leaders in multiple industries. We are a company founded on the belief that executives should have access to the content they need in a way that is intuitive and insightful, no matter the device. Industry Dive pushes the boundaries of modern journalism and marketing.
Our office is a place where you work hard on clear monthly goals, have your voice heard, and shape the future of a growing media business. Located in the heart of Washington DC, our workspace boasts a lot of perks – whiteboard walls, treadmill desks, and a dedicated quiet room.
Industry Dive has been named an “Innovative Media Start Up” and one of the “Top 10 Hottest Publishing Start Ups.”
How To Apply
Email Wendy McWhorter at [email protected] with your resume and cover letter.
Learn more about the benefits of working for Industry Dive on our jobs page.