Your next opportunity awaits
Industry Dive Brand Studio is seeking a Marketing Operations Coordinator who will work directly with the Head of Brand Studio, as well as a team of project managers to optimize the operational aspects of the department. This role will require strong inter-departmental communication, relationship nurturing, research, scheduling, and implementing process. In addition, this role will act as a support to the team in project execution where needed.
A successful candidate will have superior organizational skills, a general understanding of branded content, and an ability to multi-task, staying focused on completion while managing the expectations of various stakeholders.
Multi-tasker Communicator Detail-oriented Process-driven
- Oversee master project calendar; tracking revenue forecast to ensure projects are completed on time and on budget
- Identify opportunities for innovation and continuous improvement of the Brand Studio processes (content development, project tracking, PM/writer schedules, etc.
- Develop and advocate best practices in B2B content marketing
- Track and manage external vendor contracts/invoices, campaign costs, and more
- Assist with recruiting and effectively managing a pool of industry-expert freelance writers and industry experts
- Review and reflect on completed projects, analyze strengths/weaknesses
- Collaborate with internal teams to improve processes and communication
What you can bring to the table:
- 2+ years of working in operations, successfully developing process and execution
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite and CRM
- Proven success in managing multiple programs concurrently
- Experience with various marketing platforms + tools
- Strong team player with a positive attitude
- High energy, positive attitude
- You determine. Opportunity for growth in this position is strong
About Industry Dive
Industry Dive is a digital B2B media company that delivers news and original analysis to more than one million business leaders in multiple industries. We are a company founded on the belief that executives should have access to the content they need in a way that is intuitive and insightful, no matter the device. Industry Dive pushes the boundaries of modern journalism and marketing.
Our office is a place where you work hard on clear monthly goals, have your voice heard, and shape the future of a growing media business. Located in the heart of Washington DC, our workspace boasts a lot of perks – whiteboard walls, treadmill desks, and a dedicated quiet room.
Industry Dive has been named an “Innovative Media Start Up” and one of the “Top 10 Hottest Publishing Start Ups.”
Industry Dive was selected as a "Best Place to Work" in 2015, 2016 and 2017 by the Washington Business Journal.