Your next opportunity awaits
This is an entry-level sales and marketing position where you're provided freedom and ownership of a specific section of our business. Because digital and mobile media is is growing exponentially, this is a great industry to start your career. We work hard and have a fun start up atmosphere while you learn - about business, media, the sales process, marketing, and more.
Day-to-day would include:
- Actively prospecting, developing and closing clients deals
- Designing and pitching marketing campaigns to serve client needs
- Driving business from a new and existing account base
- Working with the team to develop new marketing products based on client feedback
- Representing our publications at trade shows, parties, and other events.
- Working with different internal group members
What you can bring to the table:
- Clear, concise writing abilities
- Multi-tasking ability that thrives in a dynamic environment
- Can think creatively to solve client problems
- An interest in the marketing/sales process
- Self motivated, entrepreneurial, results-oriented
- Team oriented approach
About Industry Dive
Industry Dive is a digital B2B media company that delivers news and original analysis to more than one million business leaders in multiple industries. We are a company founded on the belief that executives should have access to the content they need in a way that is intuitive and insightful, no matter the device. Industry Dive pushes the boundaries of modern journalism and marketing.
Our office is a place where you work hard on clear monthly goals, have your voice heard, and shape the future of a growing media business. Located in the heart of Washington DC, our workspace boasts a lot of perks – whiteboard walls, treadmill desks, and a dedicated quiet room.
Industry Dive has been named an “Innovative Media Start Up” and one of the “Top 10 Hottest Publishing Start Ups.”
Industry Dive was selected as a "Best Place to Work" in 2015, 2016 and 2017 by the Washington Business Journal.