Your next opportunity awaits.
Our growing HR team needs a part-time high energy office operations coordinator to organize, maintain and manage operations on the HR team and within the office at large. If you’re looking for an entry level role that allows you the opportunity to learn about HR, and you're a strong problem solver, communicate clearly, can prioritize multiple responsibilities at once, have a high level of attention to detail and love working on a team - send us your resume.
What you can bring to the table:
- Great organizational and problem solving skills.
- Ability to handle multiple important projects at once.
- Creative and fun ideas.
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of staff.
- Team oriented mindset.
- Detail oriented.
Day-to-day would include:
- Managing routine office supply orders and individual office supply requests.
- Working with the tech department to set up new hire desks.
- Uploading new hire headshots to our website and obtaining new hire bios.
- Working with our building and their ticketing system to handle office maintenance or issues.
- Managing employee business card orders.
- Handling the logistics surrounding all company events and acting as the main point of contact for vendors.
- Booking travel for out of town employees and candidates.
- Managing office moves.
- Supporting HR team with administrative tasks and special projects.
- General office organizing.
About Industry Dive
Industry Dive is a digital B2B media company that delivers news and original analysis to more than one million business leaders in multiple industries. We are a company founded on the belief that executives should have access to the content they need in a way that is intuitive and insightful, no matter the device. Industry Dive pushes the boundaries of modern journalism and marketing.
Our office is a place where you work hard on clear monthly goals, have your voice heard, and shape the future of a growing media business. Located in the heart of Washington DC, our workspace boasts a lot of perks – whiteboard walls, treadmill desks, and a dedicated quiet room.
Industry Dive has been named an “Innovative Media Start Up” and one of the “Top 10 Hottest Publishing Start Ups.”
How To Apply
Email Wendy McWhorter at [email protected] with your resume and cover letter.
Learn more about the benefits of working for Industry Dive on our jobs page.