Your next opportunity awaits.
Want to help scale a quickly growing digital media publishing company? Ready to take your career to the next level? Enjoy working in a fast-paced, but highly collaborative environment? Industry Dive is looking for a smart, passionate, and detail-oriented recruiter to join the team. If you’re creative and think outside the box when it comes to outreach and recruitment strategies, we want to hear from you.
This position comes with the opportunity to carve out a unique and contributing role within the company and is perfect for someone looking to grow in their career and own the full life-cycle recruitment process.
- Screen resumes
- Perform phone screens with candidates
- Administer appropriate company assessments
- Schedule candidate interviews
- Partner with Director of Recruiting and hiring managers to determine staffing needs
- Maintain constant contact with candidates, communicating effectively with all parties
- Serve as a liaison with employment agencies, colleges and industry associations
- Use traditional and nontraditional resources, such as career fairs, online job fairs, community network events, etc., to identify and attract quality candidates.
- Work with Director of Recruiting to ensure compliance with all federal/state laws and regulations, including affirmative action plan compliance.
- Manage candidate activity in the applicant tracking system (ATS).
- Manage application/resume file and retention according to company policy.
- Responsibility for recruiting summer interns
- Oversee summer intern program
What you can bring to the table:
- 1-2 years recruiting experience, start-up environment preferred
- Ninja level organizational and communication skills
- Ability to keep laughing while multi-tasking
- Desire to collaborate with a team
- Have an interest in employee engagement and retention
- Experience with an ATS a plus
- Experience with Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging initiatives a huge plus
About Industry Dive
Industry Dive is a digital B2B media company that delivers news and original analysis to more than one million business leaders in multiple industries. We are a company founded on the belief that executives should have access to the content they need in a way that is intuitive and insightful, no matter the device. Industry Dive pushes the boundaries of modern journalism and marketing.
Our office is a place where you work hard on clear monthly goals, have your voice heard, and shape the future of a growing media business. Located in the heart of Washington DC, our workspace boasts a lot of perks – whiteboard walls, treadmill desks, and a dedicated quiet room.
Industry Dive has been named an “Innovative Media Start Up” and one of the “Top 10 Hottest Publishing Start Ups.”
How To Apply
Email Wendy McWhorter [email protected] Cover letter and resume.
Learn more about the benefits of working for Industry Dive on our jobs page.