Your next opportunity awaits.
The MedTech Reporter will regularly write stories that lead our coverage of the medical technology industry, from breaking news briefs to in-depth original stories that analyze the trends. You will stay on top of major news on your beat, pitch stories, cultivate relationships with stakeholders and hunt down scoops.
What you can bring to the table:
- Proven writing and reporting skills.
- Ability to interpret and analyze business concepts, industry trends, and major news stories.
- Ability to build relationships with important sources and report on complex subjects.
- Strong digital news knowledge.
- Deadline-oriented time management skills; ability to turn around stories on tight deadlines.
- Bachelor's degree or better in journalism, English or similar field.
- 3-5 years experience in business journalism; a focus on the healthcare or medical technology beat is preferable.
About Industry Dive
Industry Dive is a digital B2B media company that delivers news and original analysis to more than one million business leaders in multiple industries. We are a company founded on the belief that executives should have access to the content they need in a way that is intuitive and insightful, no matter the device. Industry Dive pushes the boundaries of modern journalism and marketing.
Our office is a place where you work hard on clear monthly goals, have your voice heard, and shape the future of a growing media business. Located in the heart of Washington DC, our workspace boasts a lot of perks – whiteboard walls, treadmill desks, and a dedicated quiet room.
Industry Dive has been named an “Innovative Media Start Up” and one of the “Top 10 Hottest Publishing Start Ups.”
How To Apply
Email Wendy McWhorter at [email protected] with a copy of your cover letter, resume and three of your favorite clips.
Learn more about the benefits of working for Industry Dive on our jobs page.