Your next opportunity awaits
We are seeking a Senior Editor to help manage a team of journalists covering the commercial construction industry for a fast-growing, digital-only daily publication. This role reports directly to the managing editor.
What you can bring to the table:
- Proven content editing and copy-editing skills.
- Ability to craft deftly reported and written feature stories
- Knowledge of the construction industry.
- An aptitude and passion for business journalism.
- Ability to coach and lead a team of editors, reporters and freelancers.
- Ability to build strong editorial products that resonate with business readers.
- Strong instincts for understanding the needs of niche audiences.
- Deadline-oriented time-management skills.
- Bachelor's degree in journalism, English or similar field.
- 7+ years at a minimum; 3+ years supervisory experience preferred
Everything we publish is mobile-optimized, so we have a particular interest in editors who are interested in/have experience with the mobile experience.
About Industry Dive
Industry Dive is a digital B2B media company that delivers news and original analysis to more than one million business leaders in multiple industries. We are a company founded on the belief that executives should have access to the content they need in a way that is intuitive and insightful, no matter the device. Industry Dive pushes the boundaries of modern journalism and marketing.
Our office is a place where you work hard on clear monthly goals, have your voice heard, and shape the future of a growing media business. Located in the heart of Washington DC, our workspace boasts a lot of perks – whiteboard walls, treadmill desks, and a dedicated quiet room.
Industry Dive has been named an “Innovative Media Start Up” and one of the “Top 10 Hottest Publishing Start Ups.”
Industry Dive was selected as a "Best Place to Work" in 2015, 2016 and 2017 by the Washington Business Journal.