Your next opportunity awaits
Ready to learn how social media really works in a business setting? We’re looking for an enthusiastic, creative and ambitious student or recent graduate to join Social Media Today.
As the Social Media Today Intern at Industry Dive, you'll be helping Social Media Today's Community Manager maintain and grow one of the largest and most trusted resources in social media marketing news. All while working and learning in a successful, fast-paced, boundary-pushing media startup. You will be given significant responsibilities ranging from reading and writing new editorial content to creating unique social media content to analyzing data and analytics. Your mission will be to increase engagement and strengthen our reputation as the leader in everything social media and digital marketing.
- Assess Social Media Today applications and help build our Social Media Today blogger community
- Create social media graphics and videos
- Write social media copy
- Write articles for Social Media Today
- Monitor trends content on platforms
- Analyze data and create reports on social engagement metrics across platforms
- Assist the community manager during our twice-monthly Twitter chats
- Collaborate with community manager and design team on new projects (video clips, Facebook Live, etc.)
What you can bring to the table:
- Digital marketing savvy
- Entry level experience with social media platforms and management platforms (Hootsuite)
- Strong copy writer (able to write with a consistent brand voice)
- Creative with an understanding of Photoshop (other photo and video editing skills are a plus)
- Confident and independent but also a team player
About Industry Dive
Industry Dive is a digital B2B media company that delivers news and original analysis to more than one million business leaders in multiple industries. We are a company founded on the belief that executives should have access to the content they need in a way that is intuitive and insightful, no matter the device. Industry Dive pushes the boundaries of modern journalism and marketing.
Our office is a place where you work hard on clear monthly goals, have your voice heard, and shape the future of a growing media business. Located in the heart of Washington DC, our workspace boasts a lot of perks – whiteboard walls, treadmill desks, and a dedicated quiet room.
Industry Dive has been named an “Innovative Media Start Up” and one of the “Top 10 Hottest Publishing Start Ups.”
Industry Dive was selected as a "Best Place to Work" in 2015, 2016 and 2017 by the Washington Business Journal.