Join a passionate team at the forefront of business journalism. The projects here are challenging and rewarding. We always experiment and refine the way we work.
We hire smart people who get things done. From editorial to marketing, we look for self-starters who love to solve problems.
We give our staff tremendous responsibility. Our employees take the lead in shaping the future of our business.
We care about giving back. Every quarter, the company sets aside money to give to charity. Learn more »
- Marketing Programs Associate Washington, DC
- Ad Operations Coordinator Washington, DC
- Custom Content Project Manager Washington, DC
- Salesforce Administrator Washington, DC
Tech and Design
- Interactive Designer Washington, DC
- Full-Stack Engineer Washington, DC
- Scrum Master Washington, DC
- Freelance Graphic Designer Washington, DC or Remote
- Associate Editor, BioPharma Washington, DC
- Reporter, Construction Washington, DC or Remote
- Reporter, BioPharma Washington, DC or Remote
- Editor, BioPharma Washington, DC
- Business Journalist Washington, DC
- Associate Editor, Construction Washington, DC
- Freelance Writer Washington, DC or Remote
HR and Finance
Why work here?
Here are a few of the benefits
Open vacation and sick day policy
We don't believe in counting days – just get your work done and take time off when needed.
Fun & games
Whiteboard walls, foosball games and regular company events await you.
The Dive office lies in the heart of downtown D.C. – McPherson Square.
Choose how conservative or aggressive you want to be with your funds. 401(k) matching.
Our team and company goals are well-defined, weekly and monthly meetings ensure transparency.
We help cover employee health insurance (including FSA and HRA), longterm disability and dental, vision, pet and life insurance.
Support for your family
100% paid time off to bond with your newborn.
Casual dress environment
Comfortable, yet professional.