13 regional Azbee Awards set high-water mark for Dive journalism
The American Society of Business Publication Editors recognized our newsroom with five gold, five silver and three bronze awards in the Mid-Atlantic Regional Azbee Awards announced Monday.
Spread across nine of our 23 publications, these 13 awards represent the most outstanding work done by reporters, editors, designers and many others who helped our newsroom see success in 2020. Our journalists consistently stepped up with a commitment to deeply reporting the most impactful business news and trends in a time of crisis. These awards are well-deserved recognition for that important work.
This years awards are the most weve ever won and set a high-water mark for our journalism. Last year, we took home nine Regional Awards (including four Gold Awards). In 2019, we won three Regional Awards (including one Gold Award). Over the last several years, we have reported more deeply into the markets we serve and pursued more ambitious stories and projects.
Below you can read about the awards we won and the stories that were recognized.
Industry Dives Mid-Atlantic Regional Azbee winners
- BioPharma Dives vaccine coverage for Online Single Topic Coverage
- BioPharma Dives hemophilia story for News Analysis
- Construction Dives special report on racism for Web Feature Series
- Healthcare Dives 6 months in pandemic package for Special Section / Microsite
- Transport Dives YRC Profile for Company Profile
- Healthcare Dives CARES funding investigation for Data Journalism
- Restaurant Dives ghost kitchens series for Web Feature Series
- Retail Dives leadership diversity package for Special Section / Microsite
- Grocery Dives Pardon the Disruption for Regular Column (Staff Written)
- Food Dives Hershey CEO profile for Individual Profile
- Construction Dives The Dotted Line for Regular Column (Contributed)
- Food Dives coverage of the pandemic impact on meat workers for Online Single Topic Coverage
- Utility Dives FERC coverage for Government Coverage
You can also read the full ASBPE announcement here . We are finalists for nine National Azbee Awards, which will be announced on May 13.