Industry Dive publications named finalists for Website of the Year; 14 Azbee Awards
The American Society of Business Publication Editors has nominated BioPharma Dive as an Overall Excellence finalist for Website of the Year in the 2021 Azbee Awards of Excellence. In all, ASPBE announced Industry Dive's journalism as finalists for 14 National and Regional awards.
The Azbee Awards of Excellence program is one of the most distinguished awards competitions, recognizing business-to-business, trade, association and professional publications for their achievements in high-quality reporting, editing and design.
It's safe to say 2020 was a tough year. But during this crisis, our newsroom rose to the occasion and produced the most important and impactful work we've ever done," said Davide Savenije, Industry Dives editor-in-chief. These nominations reflect our commitment to deliver the best stories and insights to our audiences.
Here is a breakdown of the recognitions the Industry Dive newsroom received:
Overall Excellence Finalist:
- BioPharma Dive for Website of the Year
- BioPharma Dives vaccine coverage for Online Single Topic Coverage
- BioPharma Dives hemophilia story for News Analysis
- Construction Dives special report on racism for Web Feature Series
- Grocery Dives Pardon the Disruption for Regular Column (Staff Written)
- Healthcare Dives 6 months in pandemic package for Special Section / Microsite
- Healthcare Dives CARES funding investigation for Data Journalism
- Restaurant Dives ghost kitchens series for Web Feature Series
- Retail Dives leadership diversity package for Special Section / Microsite
Regional Finalists include all the National Finalists and these separate nominations:
- Construction Dives The Dotted Line for Regular Column (Contributed)
- Food Dives coverage of the pandemic impact on meat workers for Online Single Topic Coverage
- Food Dives Hershey CEO profile for Individual Profile
- Transport Dives YRC Profile for Company Profile
- Utility Dives FERC coverage for Government Coverage
According to ASBPE, the regional winners gold, silver or bronze will be announced online in April. National gold, silver and bronze winners and the Overall Excellence winners will be announced at the National Azbee Awards of Excellence online celebration, held in conjunction with ASBPEs Charting B2Bs Path Forward programming during May.
In 2020, Industry Dive won one Gold, two Silver, and four Bronze awards in the national competition, as well as four Gold, three Silver, and two Bronze Awards for the Mid-Atlantic region for work published in 2019.
Contact Media@IndustryDive.com for more information.