Industry Dive publications named finalists for Website of the year, 9 National Azbee awards
The American Society of Business Publication Editors has nominated Retail Dive as the Website of the Year in the 2023 Azbee Awards of Excellence finalists released today. In all, Industry Dive has 9 national finalists and 14 regional finalists across 10 publications.
The Azbee Awards of Excellence program is one of the most distinguished awards competitions, recognizing business-to-business, trade, association and professional publications for their achievements in high-quality reporting, editing and design.
"We're very proud of the journalism that our newsroom produces on a daily basis," said Industry Dive Editor-in-Chief Davide Savenije. "We're honored to see some of that work recognized by our peers in b2b media."
A breakdown by nomination:
Overall Excellence Finalist
- Retail Dive: Website of the Year
National and Regional Finalists
- BioPharma Dive: E-Newsletter for Emerging Biotech Weekly
- Construction Dive: Data Journalism for Despite OSHA’s efforts, construction’s death rate hasn’t budged in 10 years
- Grocery Dive: Regular Column, Staff Written for Pardon the Disruption by Jeff Wells
- Grocery Dive: Online Breaking News Coverage for Kroger to buy Albertsons in $24.6 billion deal
- K-12 Dive: Impact/Investigative for Slipping through the cracks: Differing federal policies keep homeless students from getting help
- K-12 Dive: Web Feature Series for Star-Spangled Bans: The cost of censoring America’s schools
- Marketing Dive: Online State of the Industry for a collection of work from 2022 including the story Metaverse madness: What brands are doing to cut through the noise
- Restaurant Dive: Online Single Topic Coverage by a Team for Starbucks workers’ attempt to unionize, including the story: Why the NLRB’s Starbucks complaint may only be symbolic union win
- Retail Dive: Company Profile for How Macy’s set out to conquer the department store business — and lost
- CIO Dive: Overall Headline Writing for a collection of entries from work in 2022
- HR Dive: Original Research for The 2022 Identity of HR Survey
- K-12 Dive: Impact/Investigative for Fighting fentanyl: Schools tackle opioid crisis head-on
- Marketing Dive: Web Feature Series for Brand rivalries that helped define modern marketing
- Supply Chain: Online Single Topic Coverage by a Team for ‘Purple Friday': FedEx's clash with contractors spotlights inflation's pressures on small businesses, including the article FedEx Ground contractors band together for pay increases ahead of Black Friday
ASBPE has the complete list of finalists on its website. Gold, silver or bronze regional winners will be announced at regional awards banquets in April. National and Overall Excellence Winners will be announced at the ASBPE’s 2023 National Conference “Heroes of B2B Media” on May 11 in Atlanta, Ga.
Industry Dive, an Informa business, is a leading business journalism company. Nearly 14 million decision-makers across 26 competitive industries rely on our exclusive insight and analysis delivered through 29 publications.