Industry Dive publications win national, regional Azbee awards
The American Society of Business Publication Editors awarded seven national and nine regional Azbee Awards of Excellence to Industry Dive publications as part of its prestigious annual awards program. The awards include a National Gold Award for Grocery Dives Pardon the Disruption column .
In all, Industry Dive publications won one Gold, two Silver, and four Bronze awards in the national competition, as well as four Gold, three Silver, and two Bronze Awards for the Mid-Atlantic region. All awards were for work done in 2019.
The Azbee Awards of Excellence program is one of the most distinguished awards competitions, recognizing business-to-business, trade, association and professional publications for their achievements in high-quality reporting, editing and design.
We strive every day to give our readers the absolute best journalism in their markets, said Davide Savenije, editor-in-chief of Industry Dive. This is a well-deserved recognition for our journalists and the hard work they put in to produce important and impactful stories.
A complete list of Industry Dives Azbee award winners is below:
- BioPharma Dive's Pharmacquired series won a National Silver Award and a Regional Silver Award for Regular Column.
- BioPharma Dives coverage of the American Society of Clinical Oncologys annual event ( What we learned from cancer's biggest conference -- and how a small clinical study stole the show) won a National Silver Award and a Regional Gold Award for Trade Show / Conference Coverage.
- BioPharma Dives Follow the Money: How biopharma CEOs and workers got paid in 2018 won a Regional Bronze Award for Data Journalism.
- CFO Dive's website design won a National Bronze award and a Regional Bronze Award for Website Design.
- Food Dive's profile on the potential comeback of a one-time milk giant won a Regional Silver Award for Company Profile.
- MedTech Dive's coverage of FDA oversight of medical devices won a National Bronze Award and a Regional Gold Award for Government Coverage.
- Retail Dive's Who really killed Blockbuster? won a National Bronze Award and Regional Gold Award for Company Profile (>$3M).
- Utility Dive's Toxins in the ground: Inside America's most polluted coal ash site and industry's struggle with federal rules won a National Bronze Award and a Regional Silver Award for Web Feature Article.
A full list of the award winners can be found on the ASBPE website.
Industry Dive is a leading business journalism company. More than 10 million decision-makers across 19 competitive industries rely on its exclusive insight and analysis delivered through 22 publications.