New CFO Dive weekly newsletter focuses on technology
CFO Dive’s new Tech Weekly newsletter helps chief financial officers make better decisions about technology spending.
While new technology can spur gains in productivity and profits, before a company decides - for example - to switch on-premises data to a cloud-based system or harnesses AI to vet prospective clients, CFOs must size up these new systems and gauge the likely return on investment.
Each Tuesday, veteran business journalist Alexei Alexis will lead coverage on risk management, cloud computing, blockchain, cybersecurity and privacy, and other tech topics most important to finance chiefs.
Here’s a look at some of the stories from today's issue and the first one sent Feb. 28:
- CFO takeaways from Biden cyber plan
- Software firm Ramp closes $5M seed round
- CFOs scramble to keep pace with finance tech frenzy
- Q&A: CFOs to get some cyber insurance relief: Fitch’s Glombicki
- Without governance, more software spending can create more problems
Sign up here for the new weekly newsletter.
Industry Dive, an Informa business, is a leading business journalism company. Nearly 14 million decision-makers across 26 competitive industries rely on our exclusive insight and analysis delivered through 29 publications.