Industry Dive publications named finalists for Website of the year, 16 Azbee Awards
The American Society of Business Publication Editors has nominated Retail Dive as the Website of the Year in the 2022 Azbee Awards of Excellence finalists released today. In all, Industry Dive received 16 finalist nominations for awards to be announced in the regional contest in April and national awards in May.
The Azbee Awards of Excellence program is one of the most distinguished awards competitions, recognizing business-to-business, trade, association and professional publications for their achievements in high-quality reporting, editing and design.
"Today’s ASBPE nominations represent some of our newsroom’s best work — and how we fulfill our promise to produce the best journalism for business leaders in the markets we serve,” said Industry Dive Editor-in-Chief Davide Savenije. “The growing number of nominations we received today reflect our newsroom's progression over the years — and the ambition, dedication, and depth of our journalists' reporting across our Dives."
In 2021, Industry Dive had 9 total National Finalists and 13 Regional Finalists. In this year’s content the total has jumped to 11 National Finalists and 15 Regional.
“Our ultimate goal is still to become the world's most respected source of business journalism, and our finalists show what some of that work can look like,” Savenije said.
Below is a list of the finalist recognitions the newsroom received:
Overall Excellence Finalist
- Website of the Year
- Individual Profile - Heart attacks struck Sek Kathiresan's family. He's devoted his life to stopping them.
- Case History - A three-decade monopoly: How Amgen built a patent thicket around its top-selling drug
- Online Breaking News - Coverage of the Food and Drug Administration’s controversial Alzheimer’s drug approval
- Regular Column, Staff-Written - Pardon the disruption
- Web Feature Article - Being Black in Education: Where is the system going wrong?
- News Analysis - How a digital dollar could create a cashless future — and why one lawmaker is fighting back
Supply Chain Dive
- E-Newsletter - Supply Chain Dive: Operations
- Enterprise News Story - A century later, utilities still face billions in potential liabilities from obsolete manufactured gas plants
- Online breaking news coverage - Healthcare Dive covers Kaiser strike decisions in real time
- Online State of the Industry - The 2021 Identity of HR Survey
- Web Feature Series -1 year later: How the pandemic impacted 6 major restaurant cities
- Impact/Investigative - Is Best Buy undermining its storybook turnaround?
Smart Cities Dive
- Online State of the Industry - Reassessing the smart cities movement
See a full list of the finalists from ASBPE.
National gold, silver and bronze winners and the Overall Excellence winners will be announced at the National Azbee Awards of Excellence Banquet, held in conjunction with ASBPE’s national conference, B2B’s Next Frontier, the evening of May 12. The Mid-Atlantic Region Azbee Awards Banquet will be held April 8 in Washington, DC.
Industry Dive is a leading business journalism company. More than 13 million decision-makers across 23 competitive industries rely on our exclusive insight and analysis delivered through 26 publications.
Contact: Suzanne Struglinski