An exclusive email blast sent to our readers and dedicated to your message. It comes from the Dive publication so our readers trust the content, and you get the subject line and the entire email to deliver your message. Often people rely on email blasts for high-impact direct response campaigns including but not limited to white paper pushes, webinar or event registrations, and more.
Optional Upgrade: Ask our team about creating the email blast for you. Our templates are mobile optimized and dark mode compatible.
At Industry Dive, our goal is to be a business executive's trusted daily news source. In order to maintain and grow this trusted relationship we have with our audience, we must hold our advertorial content to standards that reflect our editorial goals and vision.
We do not allow:
- Misleading subject lines (see article)
- ~"This was made for you."
- ~"RE: Your marketing goals"
- ~"ACTION REQUIRED: Download this now"
- All caps, exclamation marks, unusual characters in subject lines (this could negatively impact email deliverability)
- Responsive Design HTML File (file size no larger than 100KB)
- ~We highly recommend a responsive html file. If not possible, a fixed layout no wider than 600 pixels
- ~All images within the HTML file should be linked on a server or provided separately as an attachment
- ~Any special click or tracking tags should be embedded within the HTML file
- Subject Line: 50 characters or less