Get your message in front of our weekly publication subscribers with a targeted, high impact campaign. The weekly takeover includes both a dedicated email blast and a top newsletter sponsorship to the weekly publication. This one-two punch approach guarantees repeat exposure so your content stays top-of-mind with our audience.
Optional Upgrade: Ask our team about creating and designing the email blast for you. Our templates are mobile optimized and dark mode compatible.
At Industry Dive, our goal is to be a business executive's trusted daily news source. In order to maintain and grow this trusted relationship we have with our audience, we must hold our advertorial content to standards that reflect our editorial goals and vision.
We do not allow:
- Misleading subject lines (see article)
- ~"This was made for you."
- ~"RE: Your marketing goals"
- ~"ACTION REQUIRED: Download this now"
- All caps, exclamation marks, unusual characters in subject lines (this could negatively impact email deliverability)
- Responsive Design HTML File (file size no larger than 100KB)
- ~We highly recommend a responsive html file. If not possible, a fixed layout no wider than 600 pixels
- ~All images within the HTML file should be linked on a server or provided separately as an attachment
- ~Any special click or tracking tags should be embedded within the HTML file
- Subject Line: 50 characters or less
- Preview text (optional): 50 characters or less
- Logo: sized 200x200 (square dimensions are mandatory)
- Headline: 40 characters or less, including spaces
- Body: 160 characters or less, including spaces and hyperlinked call to action
- Hyperlink: call to action + landing page URL (to be included in the body; the call to action text will count toward the 160 character limit)