Industry Dive Adds Six Journalists to Growing Newsroom
Industry Dive welcomes six new journalists to a growing newsroom, adding deeper industry expertise and media experience. Counting more than 70 editorial staff, Industry Dive looks to go deeper and farther with coverage of 19 competitive industries.
- Kavya Balaraman has joined the team as Reporter for Utility Dive.Balaraman most recently served as a staff writer atCalifornia Energy Marketsand before that, atE&E News.
- Jeremy Bauer-Wolf has joined the team asReporter for Education Dive: Higher Ed. Previously, Bauer-Wolf was aStudent life reporter atInside Higher Edand Education Reporter at Frederick News-Post.
- E. A. Crunden has joined the team as Reporter for Waste Dive. Crunden was previously a climate politics and policy reporter atThinkProgress.
- Sheryl Estrada will join the team as Reporter for HR Dive. Estrada has previously beenManaging Editor for DiversityInc andContributing Blogger for HuffPost.
- Gloria Gonzalez has joined the team asManaging Editor for Utility Dive, Smart Cities Dive, and Waste Dive. Gonzalez was previously Deputy Editor at Business Insurance Holdings LLC.
- Zachary Phillips , has joined the team as Associate Editor for Construction Dive. Phillips has previously beenEditorial Intern / Reporter for Baltimore Business Journal and Staff Writer -- Diversions Desk at The Diamondback.
"As our newsroom continues to grow, so does our journalism," said Davide Savenije, editor-in-chief of Industry Dive. "With these new additions, Im excited by our increasing ability to tell deeper, more ambitious stories that directly impact our markets."
Industry Dive currently employs 74 journalists in its newsroom. The company publishes 22 daily online publications covering news and providing insights in 19 different industries ranging from retail and waste to supply chain and banking. The publications reach over seven million readers monthly across various platforms, with over $22 million in revenue in 2018. For more information on current openings in the newsroom, visit https://www.industrydive.com/careers/ .