Industry Dive Expands Newsroom, Adds Seven New Journalists
Industry Dive has hired seven new journalists to expand coverage and deepen expertise across its 23 daily publications. These new editors and reporters will bolster Industry Dives existing publication portfolio, and help grow new coverage areas like transportation and trucking.
- Ben Fidler has joined the team as a Senior Editor for BioPharma Dive. Fidler most recently covered biotechnology as a Deputy Editor with Xconomy. Previously, he was a senior reporter covering healthcare and bankruptcy beats at The Deal.
- Sarah Fuller has joined the team as an Associate Editor for both Transport Dive and Supply Chain Dive. Fuller was most recently a Digital Content Specialist with Stand Together. Prior to that, she was an Assistant Editor at Access Intelligence on Rotor & Wing International and Avionics International.
- Aman Kidwai has joined the team as an Associate Editor for HR Dive. Kidwai most recently served as a Creative Writer with Connect Media. Previously, he was a Product Analyst for Gartners HR practice.
- Hailey Mensik has joined the team as an Associate Editor for Healthcare Dive. Mensik has previously been a Business Reporting Intern with the Los Angeles Times and Chicago Tribune Media Group.
- Sam Silverstein has joined the team as a Reporter for Grocery Dive. Silverstein has written for Money Media, CFO and Door and Window Market [DWM] Magazine.
- Greg Slabodkin has joined the team as a Senior Editor for MedTech Dive. Slabodkin most recently served as a Managing Editor with Health Data Management.
- Jim Stinson has joined the team as a Senior Reporter for Transport Dive. Stinson most recently served as a Business Reporter with Transport Topics.
"We're very excited to welcome these talented journalists to our team," said Davide Savenije, editor-in-chief at Industry Dive. "Their abilities will help us deepen our journalism and make a greater impact on our industries in 2020."
Industry Dive currently employs 75 journalists in its newsroom. The company publishes 23 daily online publications covering news and providing insights in 20 different industries ranging from retail and waste to supply chain and marketing. The publications reach over seven million readers monthly across various platforms. Industry Dive is currently hiring for several open positions .