Industry Dive publications win 4 National Gold Azbees
The American Society for Business Publication Editors recognized Industry Dive publications with 9 National Azbee Awards of Excellence last night at their annual awards ceremony in Atlanta, Georgia.
Industry Dive took home four gold awards along with two silver awards, three bronze awards and an honorable mention.
Last month, Industry Dive publications won four Neal Awards, including Best Website, from the Software & Information Industry Association.
Here is a full list of National Azbee Awards won by Industry Dive publications in 2023:
- GOLD E-Newsletter for Emerging Biotech Weekly
- GOLD Data Journalism for Despite OSHA’s efforts, construction’s death rate hasn’t budged in 10 years
- GOLD Regular Column, Staff Written for Pardon the Disruption by Jeff Wells
- SILVER Online Breaking News Coverage for Kroger to buy Albertsons in $24.6 billion deal
- BRONZE Impact/Investigative for Slipping through the cracks: Differing federal policies keep homeless students from getting help
- BRONZE Web Feature Series for Star-Spangled Bans: The cost of censoring America’s schools
- BRONZE Online State of the Industry for a collection of work from 2022 including the story Metaverse madness: What brands are doing to cut through the noise
- SILVER Online Single Topic Coverage by a Team for Starbucks workers’ attempt to unionize, including the story: Why the NLRB’s Starbucks complaint may only be symbolic union win
- GOLD Company Profile for How Macy’s set out to conquer the department store business — and lost
- HONORABLE MENTION Overall Excellence for Website of the Year
Industry Dive, an Informa business, is a leading business journalism company. Nearly 14 million decision-makers across 20+ competitive industries rely on our exclusive insight and analysis delivered more than 30 publications.