Industry Dive’s Growth Continues, Adds Eight New Journalists to Newsroom
Industry Dive has hired eight journalists to support its expanding coverage and deepen its newsroom expertise across its 18 publications. These new editors and reporters will bolster Industry Dives existing publication portfolio, and help expand into new coverage areas of banking and finance.
- Cailin Crowe has joined the team as an Associate Editor for Smart Cities Dive. A masters graduate from Northwestern University with a masters degree in journalism, Crowe has previously reported on business and technology trends. Crowe was a recent reporting intern for The Chronicle of Higher Education.
- Dan Ennis has joined the team as an Editor for Banking Dive. Ennis previously edited a federal contracts publication for Bloomberg and edited sports for the Washington Post Express and Anchorage Daily News.
- Morgan Forde has joined the team as an Associate Editor for Supply Chain Dive. Prior to coming onboard at Industry Dive, Forde was a Global Supply Chain Analyst at Gartner, while also covering international development, innovation, and smart cities as a freelancer. Forde was a World in 2030 Fellow with the International Center for Journalists and the United Nations Foundation.
- Robert Freedman has joined the team as an Editor for CFO Dive. Freedman has spent the majority of his career with the National Association of Realtors as the Director of Multimedia Communications and the Senior Editor of REALTOR Magazine. Freedman has experience reporting on sales, brokerage management, risk management and technology.
- Anna Hrushka has joined the team as a Reporter for Banking Dive. Hrushka most recently covered banking, retail, and technology for Pacific Business News in Honolulu, Hawaii.
- Naaz Modan has joined the team as an Associate Editor for Education Dive: K-12. Modan most recently worked as the National Communications Manager with the Council on American-Islamic Relations. Modan previously wrote opinion pieces for CNN. Modan also writes for Bustle Digital Group, covering news related to women and millennial mothers.
- Shailaja Neelakantan has joined the team as a Reporter for Education Dive: Higher Ed. Neelakantan most recently covered breaking news and analysis for The Times of India, Asias largest English language newspaper. Neelakantan also reported as a South Asia Correspondent for The Chronicle of Higher Education.
- Jane Thier will join the team as an Associate Editor for CFO Dive. A recent graduate from Washington University in St. Louis, Thier has most recently covered food for Sauce Magazine as well as mortgage, retirement, and finance for SmartAsset.
"We're very excited to add these talented journalists to our team," said Davide Savenije, editor-in-chief. "This will enable us to take advantage of opportunities to further deepen and grow our coverage across our publications."
Industry Dive currently employs 72 journalists in its newsroom. The company publishes 22 daily online publications covering news and providing insights in 18 different industries ranging from retail and waste to supply chain and banking. The publications reach over seven million readers monthly across various platforms, with over $22 million in revenue in 2018. Industry Dive is currently hiring for several open positions .