If you have subscribed to any of the Industry Dive publication newsletters, here are some things to know about:
- Daily, digestible news stories: On either a daily or weekly basis, the editorial team delivers a neatly packaged newsletter to your inbox with original stories and deep industry analysis. With your busy schedule in mind, most articles are written in a "brief" format to help you understand the key takeaways and broader industry impact. Our editors will also provide "deep dives," which are stories that go even deeper into a particular trending topic.
- Exclusive content, provided free of charge: To provide you with exclusive stories and deep industry reporting at no cost, you may also receive email messages from our supporting sponsors throughout the week. We strive to make sure their messages are relevant to you and the broader industry, and our sponsors have zero influence on any editorial content.
- Weekend Round Up: If you are subscribed to a Daily Dive newsletter, as part of your subscription, every Saturday you’ll receive our Weekender edition, highlighting the most popular stories from the past week.
- Adding the newsletter to your inbox: To ensure we hit your inbox regularly, make sure you add us to your allow or safe sender list, add us to your address book (firstname.lastname@example.org), or simply respond to any email newsletter you receive. If you are a Gmail user, click on this email and drag it to your Primary Inbox tab. For more information, here are some instructions.
- Changing the frequency of your subscription: If you would like to change the frequency of your newsletter(s) to switch from the Daily Dive to only receive the Weekender, or add an additional newsletter, you may do so by clicking on "Manage Subscription" in the footer of any email newsletter.
Should you have any questions, comments, or feedback, feel free to contact us at any time. Thanks for reading!